Friday, 2 August 2013

hello/ciao!

Hi everyone, so basically this is my 'entry into the blogging world' post!

My blog is called 'Ciao Sophie' as I'm half Italian and I think it's friendly because it means 'Hello Sophie' incase you didn't know and I've always used that as my twitter name so thought why not. I'm looking forward to posting more and being part of the blogging community. :)

On another note, can you believe it's August already? This year seems to have flown by. A few days ago I received this magazine in the post. I ordered it a few days ago after talking to someone that had bought it and have been excited ever since to read it.


I haven't read it all the way through yet but just by flicking through the pages it looks incredible. As you know, I am a huge fan of travelling and it has pages upon pages of different cities. This edition is pretty much focused on 'the best 25 cities in the world to live' and if you love reading about that as much as I do I'd recommend you go and buy it. I've never bought a Monocle Magazine before and I guess it is pretty expensive (£6) but it is a very interesting read and has a lot of content that I enjoy reading about, so personally I think it was worth the money. Reading about travelling always makes me want to buy a plane ticket and jet off straight away, if only I could! I haven't been to all those cities mentioned but I have been to a few (Madrid and Sydney for example) and absolutely love Madrid, so it's a good list for me! I won't say too much to spoil it for anyone but any travel lovers out there, this is a must buy. I'm going to be reading this for a long time to come I can tell.

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Sophie! I've been stalkerishly reading your blog for the past couple of minutes and it looks really nice and professional! Definitely going to follow!! Anyway, just wanted to say Hi :D

    If you want, check out my blog?

    https://extreemeobsessed.blogspot.com

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete