Saturday, 14 September 2013

new hair cut!

Some of you probably already know this with me constantly tweeting about it lately, but I've been wanting my hair cut for a while and I finally got it cut! It was getting too long and my hair was getting scraggly at the ends, so I had quite a lot cut off and a few layers put in. Now there's a lot more volume to it and because my hair is naturally curly, it can go probably curly again now, whereas before there was too much weight to my hair for it to curl. I'm really pleased with it :) and I'm going to get it coloured at some point too, but nothing too drastic or that would look horrible.

I also received a great bit of news, I had a job interview on Thursday and found out this afternoon that I got the job!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting a new job Sophie! Loving the shorter hairdo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new hair and the new job!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw beautiful.

    I can definitely relate. I keep telling myself I need a haircut sometime soon.

    Jes | www.naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. hair looks gorge sophie and congrats again.x

    ReplyDelete