Thursday, 31 October 2013

DIY home cinema


I love going to the cinema but sometimes funds are low!  My solution? Make my own cinema in my room.
It's so easy and I love how it looks, with the pretty fairy lights all around my bed!

As it's Halloween tonight, I thought it would be a perfect excuse to write a post on films as I know a lot of people will either be watching a scary film or telling each other scary stories. I prefer the first option, but on that note, not too scary a film. So I've picked Harry Potter! Who doesn't love Harry Potter anyway.

What you'll need:
Laptops
Film/films of your choice
Blankets
Cushions
Food
Drink



And this will probably happen if you have a pet too.. But the more the merrier right?


I love snuggling up in my blanket, especially on a cold night. With the cold weather now here, that's one of the best things, along with a nice hot drink... making it a bonus of having the cinema in your room! You can have hot chocolate, tea or coffee with you! Not to mention stuffing your face with nice little treats. Perfect for a night in with friends or a girlie night with your sister and you don't have to go to all the hassle of getting dressed up to go to the cinema, you can even go to your friend's house in a onesie if you like! A home cinema is all about comfort and being in the company of your friends.
Also as Halloween will be over fairly soon, Christmas would be a great opportunity to try this out for yourself. You don't need much as I've shown above and that's a really lovely way to spend an evening or a whole day if you want to have a film marathon. One of those lazy days that you need one in a while, it can be really relaxing. Why not try it out!

7 comments:

  1. it looks so cosy sophie. i love your choice of movie too ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks perfect! Also, we have the same bed ;) I'm going to go upstairs right now, in my onesie and watch Breaking Bad. I have scoffed too much chocolate to eat any more - I actually feel sick haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so cosy! i wish i had a room like that haha, ill be there in 5!;D

    lovely post,
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. Need to organize one soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cosy! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea! looks so cosy:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh that looks really cosy and your cat is so cute!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete