Tuesday, 29 October 2013

halloween nails



I'm not usually one for wearing acrylic nails, but I really wanted to do something Halloween-y and seeing as my nail painting isn't the best lately, I thought rather than doing nail art myself, I'd get some ready made ones. I love Halloween and haven't done anything fancy dress for it in ages and the closest I can get to without dressing up is doing my nails. And personally, I think they look great! I bought some for the first time from Primark a while ago and they looked awful, I took them off almost instantly. These are from Claire's Accessories and are really good. They're not exactly cheap as they were £5.50 but comparing them to the other High Street shops I went into that had Halloween nails, these are the best value for money. And you are getting two sets so it's not bad. There's 24 in the pack and 5 different designs in different sizes, so you can mix and match which is what I've done on both hands. They're pre-glued which is another plus as you don't have the hassle of getting glue all over you, as I would tend to do knowing me. I've filed them down quite a bit so that they're not too long as I want to be careful not to get them caught while I work at the till point at work. If these last quite a while, I'm going to probably look into some Christmas ones as I love Christmas nails.

3 comments:

  1. these look great!

    lovely post:-)
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fab sophie and when i saw them on instagram I legit thought you had done them yourself :O x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're really cool. £5.50 is such a good price too!

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete