Sunday, 17 November 2013

christmas jumpers

Gingerbread Man Jumper - New Look

Sorry for the lack of posting in the last week, I've been really busy with work but now that I've got a routine sorted, I'll be straight back to the blogging. So apologies and thanks for sticking with me. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I love gingerbread men, some would say on the obsessive side aha. Even though I'm not someone who normally wears Christmas Jumpers, I saw this at work and knew immediately that I had to buy it and guess who has this beauty in her wardrobe?!

This isn't a sponsored post by New Look or any of the others I've posted about for the matter, I do work there after all so can you blame me that I've found so many nice things to buy? But I thought on the theme of Christmas Jumpers, I'd show you some of my favourites. And some others I've seen on the High Street, but I won't go mad, the Gingerbread man one is the only one I'm having, it will be my pride and joy. I've also included some for Men's as I don't know about you, but my dad and brother are ridiculously difficult to buy for. I've only just started my Christmas shopping too, every year I say I'll finish it by October, I'm not the only one am I? When in reality, I don't start until mid November and surprise surprise, that is exactly what's happened this year, oops. And you can't really go wrong with a Christmas jumper. So I hope I've helped at least someone out with an idea.


Polar Bear Jumper - New Look / Reindeer Jumper - New Look / Gingerbread Man Jumper - Topshop / Robin Jumper - John Lewis

Elf Jumper - New Look / White Reindeer Jumper - Next / Green Reeinder Jumper - Topman / Navy Stag Jumper - Topman

As you can see.. there is another gingerbread man jumper out there, but I'm going to be good and like I said, have only one. But it does give me an idea for a new post, so keep your eyes peeled.

13 comments:

  1. Those two gingerbread men ones are lovely! Usually I'm not a fan of womens Christmas jumpers but these are super cute. I'll have to have a look when I'm next in a larger store as the one in my town is tiny.
    N xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sweaters :D !
    Im following you :)

    carolajnstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a person who would actually buy Christmas jumpers but I've got to say these are so cute!! I might consider buying one this year! :)

    Inês xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I'm in love with this jumper so cute! I loved working for new look, great fun Xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jumper! Now I've got to get me one of those. It's the season for Christmas jumper and I don't want to be left out :) xxx.

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh that gingerbread man jumper is amazing!!! I haven't seen that one before.. Lovely blog :)

    http://georginaelizabethh.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That elf jumper is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! Love it :) And for the record I'm really not organised with presents this year... swore I'd have it all done by October too ;) x

    www.paintingpaperflowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sending me your link over Twitter :)
    I looove Christmas jumpers! I was actually in New Look yesterday thinking about getting the Christmas pudding one they've got in at the moment but I really like your ginger bread one now too! There's way too many nice ones out there to pick from!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That topman jumper is lovely, I never think to look in the men's section p.s. the gingerbread man one is too cute !

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm the same as you, not much of a Christmas jumper kind of person but gingerbread is my weakness...
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not really one for Christmas Jumpers, but so many of these are so adorable and cute!
    The Topman one is probably my favourite of them all, but the gingerbread one and the polar bear one are super cool!

    Laura xox
    http://www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the Topman jumper. I'm not one for Christmas jumpers but I could make an exception for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buying my Christmas jumper this week! Can't wait. It'll probably just be a cheapy primark one though!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete