Sunday, 24 November 2013

new glasses?!



... I got new glasses!!


 

I don't really wear my glasses every day all the time anymore as I wear contacts. But whenever I'm at home and on the laptop I will wear them as I don't want to damage my eyes. Even though I have been quite bad and not worn my contact lenses as often as I should be, oops. My eyesight hasn't been affected by it though and my prescription is the same so yay. And seeing as my other pair are years old I thought I'd treat myself to some new ones. They're a lovely brown/tortoiseshell colour and are Ralph Lauren (ooooh hello). I'm still getting used to how they look as they're very different to what I'm use to but I like them. They need to be adjusted slightly though as they don't sit on my face right but other than that they're great. I bought them at Vision Express and even got a 'free' pair, although they don't have my prescription in as that would have been extra money, so they're just a back up incase something happens to my main pair, which I hope nothing does happen.

Anyway that's enough of my face for one post! And guess who's finally finished their Christmas shopping?! All I need to do now is wrap them up and post some cards nearer the time. And on the subject of Christmas, I really don't get how people can prefer Winter to Summer, Christmas is the only good thing about I think. It is absolutely freezing at the moment. I need to drink gallons of peach tea to keep me warm, so I hope everyone else is staying warm!

11 comments:

  1. They're lovely Sophie! You really suit them!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these glasses suit you so well! i'm the same, have to wear mine on my laptop :)
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely! So classy and chic
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are gorgeous! I recently had to get some glasses for reading and the computer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so pretty! I love the frame on these glasses so chic! I have a similar pair from specsavers for reading and pc use but always forget to wear them hahah;D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your glasses suit you so well! :) You're so pretty! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab with the glasses on you :) I really like the style :) Mine are a little similar actually :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glasses. They really suit you.

    Thanks for the link via twitter, looking forward to reading more.

    Roxilicious82 @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete