Friday, 20 December 2013

my christmas wishlist


From left to right: Thomas Sabo Globe Charm - / Snake Ear Cuff / Ted Baker Acrylic Nails / Ciaté Nail Polish MangoShell Drop Earrings / F.R.I.E.N.D.S BoxsetMango Leopard Print Blouse / Knitted Stud Jumper / Gold Leopard Necklace /

Sorry for not posting last week, incase anyone didn't know, as mentioned in my last post, my laptop is broken and cannot be fixed, nooo. And I won't be getting a new laptop until after January. I will be sorting out a schedule too so that after Christmas I will be posting every week on the same day and twice a week so my blog will be running better.

Also I reached 100 Bloglovin followers this month! Thank you ever so much to everyone who is following me and reading my blog, I really appreciate it.

I'm not one to make wishlists, well I am but not publicly, I love to make lists, to do lists etc but wishlists are normally for myself to look at as a reminder. Plus I feel really guilty and awkward asking for things anyway aha. However this year I actually made a Christmas one much to the suprise of my family and these are a few items that I put on there.

I'm off to Scotland on Christmas Eve after work and we're going to be up there until the 28th, this will probably be my last post until then, so I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Have a great day everyone and Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. I love that leopard blouse it's gorgeous, but fab picks!
    Merry Christmas xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have the Friends boxset yet?? It's a must-have along with Sex And The City! :)

    Merry Christmas and I hope you get them all!

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks just love the orange polish! Wishing you a Happy Xmas! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I think I'd be happy with any of your picks too. Especially the FRIENDS boxset, it's one of those things I keep meaning to buy but never get around to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices! The leopard print blouse is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete