Saturday, 4 January 2014

2014 new years resolutions


Happy New year everyone! I hope you all had a really nice New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Like a lot of people, I've made new years resolutions, both to do with my blog and outside of it.
  • Start running again
  • Eat healthier + stop wasting money unnecessarily on processed food (sweets, chocolate etc)
  • Drink more water
  • Take up driving lessons again
  • Schedule regular posts on blog - wednesdays and saturdays
  • Enrol in April for the Mandarin Chinese course at the OU
  • Make a memory jar or box for 2014
I don't think these are too difficult so I should definitely be able to stick to them! Haven't made too many plans yet, but some exciting events coming up. I have my cousin's baby shower to go to at the end of this month as well as going to see a friend in Leeds in February to see Lauren Aquilina together. Hopefully I'll make more nice plans too, I know I'd love to go to London soonish as shock horror the last time I went was in the summer.

Have you got any exciting events coming up? I hope this year is a great one for you all.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely resolutions! Some are very similar to mine, especially the eating healthy and running more. Happy new year and best of luck with your goals x x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your resolutions are very similar to mine. I can definitely relate on the whole 'wasting money issue'. I tend to do that a lot, it isn't healthy haha.

    Happy NY!

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to drink more water too even though it's always hard for me on the winter months!
    I wish I could also schedule regular posts as it's something I never did! Oh and the memory box is a great idea!! :)

    Happy new year!
    Inês xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drinking more water is one of my resolutions too but so far I'm not doing too well! Learning Mandarin would be amazing I'd love to learn a second language!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and a lovely blog. Your goals sound quite similar to mine :) and I love the idea of a memory jar!!

    Xxx

    Faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. My resolutions are pretty similar! I'm going to start running and driving lessons again, such a good idea with the scheduling regular posts too, I want to post more! x

    ReplyDelete