Happy New year everyone! I hope you all had a really nice New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Like a lot of people, I've made new years resolutions, both to do with my blog and outside of it.
- Start running again
- Eat healthier + stop wasting money unnecessarily on processed food (sweets, chocolate etc)
- Drink more water
- Take up driving lessons again
- Schedule regular posts on blog - wednesdays and saturdays
- Enrol in April for the Mandarin Chinese course at the OU
- Make a memory jar or box for 2014
I don't think these are too difficult so I should definitely be able to stick to them! Haven't made too many plans yet, but some exciting events coming up. I have my cousin's baby shower to go to at the end of this month as well as going to see a friend in Leeds in February to see Lauren Aquilina together. Hopefully I'll make more nice plans too, I know I'd love to go to London soonish as shock horror the last time I went was in the summer.
Have you got any exciting events coming up? I hope this year is a great one for you all.